What are you doing today?

My daughter is currently with her grandparents, so I'm surfing the net and doing laundry. It's a beautiful day (about 70, sunny and breezy), so I'm enjoying the weather with all the windows/doors open and just listening to the quietness.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely nothing. I am a big lazy slug today.
    ThatTXMom

Answer by ThatTXMom at 2:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Going out of my mind. My kids keep fighting and my husband leaves everytime they start fighting.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It's kind of icky and rainy here today. My son is making a mess in the front room..but it happens lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• nada..i've purposely left the tv off, got some laundry done, general saturday housecleaning, and ds/i will go outside when we're finished with lunch.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i clean up every saturday Pine-Sol Queen my friends call me :).....catching up on laundry....watching true blood marathon....surfing the net basically im doing a little of everything :)
    cute504dimples

Answer by cute504dimples at 2:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Im cleaning and doing some laundry and my 2 yr old thinks he is helping:) haha. He's even got his own little laundry basket.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• well i already went to the zoo with my daughter and my nephews and my mom and i took my daughter and my one nephew to the diner. it has been a crazy day already. now i left my nephews at my mom's and the baby is sleeping. quiet time. time to catch up on some homework. because tomorrow i get all three of them.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Cleaning, laundry and cafemom.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010