does anyone have some good recipes for the entire family will love??

im always willing to try something new in the kitchen besides the typical chicken, fish, hamburger....so does anyone have some good veggie recipes, main dish recipes they have that evryone will love??

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 2:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do! Send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• A few weeks back I put a ribeye steak, cut up into a craockpot,, added a can of cream of mushroom soup plus a can of water a can of mushrooms some worshchestershire sauce .
    4 hours later I added some egg noodles with a little more water cooked until noodles were soft and it was amazing! I could not stop eating it,lol
    but as far a veggie recipes go I just look on allrecipes.com
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I found for a quick answer to enchiladas that my family absolutely loves.
    Buy the frozen packaged burritos or chimichangas and thaw them out .
    Get 2 small(12oz.) cans of enchilada sauce and pour half a can in an electric skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
    Lay the burritos seam side down in the sauce and cover with remaining sauce.
    Put the lid on ans cook on low till the sauce starts to bubble.(About 20-30 min.)
    Take the lid off and sprinkle with shredded cheese and replace lid.
    Turn heat off and let set till cheese is melted.
    Enjoy!
    moonspell1

Answer by moonspell1 at 3:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Make your own tacos is a HUGE hit in my family. 4 people total 3 adults 1 child. I cook up the ground beef with some basic spices, and add the taco seasoning . to that I also add 1 cup of cooked rice. the rice will pick up the flavor of the meat and taco seasoning . let simmer for a few minutes. I set out shredded lettuce, hard and soft taco shells, fresh sliced tomatoes, cheeses, taco sauce, picante sauce, and sour cream. everyone gets to create thier own tacos.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my family gobbles baked rice,cheese and broccoli casserole as a main course.It can be made with canned soup and Velveeta as a base or sauteed mushrooms,white sauce and cheddar cheese as a base.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 3:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My family loves homemade pizza, macaroni casserole, spaghetti and meatballs, soups, all homemade so they are almost never the same not made from recipes.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Get some good quality smoked sausage and a large potato per person. Peel them taters, if you're so inclined but you don't have to, and cut them up into bite-sized pieces. Cut the sausage up likewise. Toss the potato chunks with a bit of olive oil, minced garlic and salt-free seasoning you like (I like Mrs. Dash or Penzey's Mural of Flavor) and spread 'em in a flat pan with the sausage bites. Cover the pan with foil and put into a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes, then uncover the pan and stir it all about. Add 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach (you don't need to thaw it), recover the pan and put it back in the oven for another 15 minutes. Uncover it again, stir it all about and put it back uncovered for another 15-20 minutes. I never met anyone, kid or adult, who didn't eat this and love it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010