How did you know?!?

How did all the moms with twins first realize they were having twins before a doctor actually confirmed it and what were your symptoms?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well i never really knew because it was my first pregnancy, but looking back I should have. I was super super hungry ALL day long. I was incredibly moody, like insanely moody....my moods would shift mid-sentence. I couldnt stay awake for more than 3 hours at a time. I was just freaking exhausted. All my symptoms were just exaggerated....but like I said, I never picked up on it because it was my first pregnancy, but with my second things were a lot more mild
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My mother-in-law and I knew that my sister-in-law was having twins. She ate a lot more than normal and was getting really big really fast.
    Anonymous

• IT USUALLY RUNS IN FAMILIES SO YOU WILL KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IT IS A POSSIBILITY.
    WHEN YOU GAIN WEIGHT FASTER THAN THE BOOKS SAY, IT IS A SIGN YOU ARE HAVING TWINS, ARE DIABETIC, OR NEED TO SLOW DOWN ON EATING.
    BUT SOME WOMEN GO DEEP INTO THEIR PREGNANCY WITHOUT KNOWING.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008