burning self

I just burnt the heck out of my arm and i;"m smiling,,,I don't even feel it burning,.....help... I'm tired

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• I am confused AND concerned. Did yo udo this on PURPOSE. I am a recovered self mutilator. and your question sounds like You are a self mutilator OR you are just so tired and stressed you are having an unusual reactoin to the burn . If you are a self mutilator and you burned yourself BADLY you might want to call 911. this seriously concerns me for your well being . a self mutilator who comes online making these types of posts is usually in a LOT of emotional trouble and needs help. IMMEDIATELY
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Is that supposed to be "smiling" or "smoking?" There's a big difference.......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 3:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Go to the ER !!!!!!!!!
    How did it happened?
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 3:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Is this for real or are you poking fun at those who do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• if you did this on purpose you should go to the hospital and let them know you did it on purpose
    if you didnt do this on purpose, you should go to the hospital and tell them it was an accident and you are very tired and thats why it happened.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ok.. for those who think I was joking, i wasn't. for those of you who believed in me, yes I got help..I was in a mental help hospital for 5 days. Im sorry if my question wasn't correctly written. I have a problem with self mutilation and burning...I guess this last time was the call I needed to get the help I needed.... Thank you all for helping me.............(oh, I was smiling because it made everything go away for just a moment)
    syida

Answer by syida at 9:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010