ive turned 30 so i want to know how to take better care of yourself at 30?

is there really anything special i should know about?
eating habits?
skin care?
anything?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I changed my lifestyle to take better care of myself...I was, and still am in good shape, but when I turned 30, I started working out regularly, eating better, pampering myself with regular facials/massages, and using anti-wrinkle creams, and taking Yoga classes...basically a de-stress and detoxing regimen.

I'm glad I did because when I had my children at ages 33 and 35, I bounced right back into shape, and I had the energy to keep up with them!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I am 32 and when i turned 30 my mother gave me a big box of stuff to help take better care of myself ther was vitamins, different teas, skin lation, scrubs for my skin to bath with, candles, foot care kit, face scrub, face lotion oh and a bottle of wine. She told me know that I am in my 30's i need to take better care of my health and my skin. There was also how to eat better things for women in there 30's,40's and 50's is when you have a great time in life. I hope this helps you out.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm only 22 but I would like to see what people say in this subject. BUMP
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 3:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• When I turned 30 (I'm 31) I changed my lifestyle. I've lost 40 pounds and can stand to lose more. I work hard and love harder.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 3:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm 40. Exercise, sunscreen, a good mosturizer,eliminate stress as much as possible, lots of water and eat as many fruits and veggies every day as you can.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Excercise!!! sleep as miuch as you can, don't smoke - you will look like that old sunber lady in something about Mary!!!The best beauty secret. is to drink lots of water. When you reach 40 everything starts falling apart, going south and not bouncing back, so take care of your self in your 30's girl. I am not kidding!!!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nutrition!!! I started taking Juice Plus a little over a year ago. We always hear that beauty is from the inside out and I found this to be true. This is 17 different fruits and vegetables in a capsule. I struggled for years to try and improve my diet and this really helped me. My skin looks so much better, my nails grow like weeds, my hair is healhtier, and I have more energy. It's amazing how getting the right nutrients into your body can make such a huge difference. Maybe it's something you'll want to look into. I wish I had found Juice Plus years ago. I am older then you are but I don't think you can ever start to early or too late to take better care of yourself.
    If you want to know how you can get Juice Plus contact me. I was so impressed with the results i am getting I became a Rep with the company so I could share it with others.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• IM ONLY 27 SORRY
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010