Do you still get it done?

Do you still get completely waxed while your preg or do the job yourself for now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not as often as i used to, i have been sick or just lazy.
    Anonymous

• I stopped trimming and shaving down there. I shaved my v-jay-jay almost every day since I was 15 until I was about three months pregnant. It is just too uncomfortable to get in that position to do so and really I don't feel up to it.

If I would feel comfortable enough I would pay to get waxed but I am not comfortable enough to do so. I asked my fiance to do it or shave me and he told me to grow a bush. LOL
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I miss shaving....can't reach though. I tried really hard but it's just too painful, lolol. My husband told me the same thing, just grow a bush until I can do it again. He likes it either way, thank god, lol
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i remember how horrified i was when i couldn't reach anymore but fiance's in AIT in the Army and wont be back til around the time baby is born so its not so much a problem for the bedroom... he said to just imagine its gone lol he's too funny
    ArmyAngel18

Answer by ArmyAngel18 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my doctor advised me not to get waxings while pregnant but just to trim If I felt it was really necessary. The hair helps keep the good bacteria in and the bad out and less risk of infections from bad waxing
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• lol....i was the same way having to shave all the time..but you get lazy when you're preggo and when you're at the end, you physically can't lol..when you cant see it, you cant shave it!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Yeah right! That's the last thing I"d want to do.
    Anonymous