How much time do you honestly spend...

cleaning or working around your house each day? Each week?

How often do you just let it all pile up because you want to be lazy and save it for later? (Honestly, I do this one A LOT! Then I'm sorry for it when I actually do get around to it.)

PhoenixFire

Asked by PhoenixFire at 3:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I spend about a couple hours strictly cleaning around the house..most of the time. It would probably take a good 4 hours to do my whole house (I have a two story house w/ a basement).
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 3:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Two hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes a little less. If I do some chores everyday I never have a big mess to clean :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I spend about 4 hrs a day doing something productive whether it be sweeping, mopping or folding clothes. I usually get lazy on the weekends when my family is home which piles up that much more to do come monday. And when you have a family of 6 there is ALWAYS something to do... lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I honestly never thought about it in terms of hours. I have certain things that get done every day, like making beds, sweeping, cleaning the kitchen after cooking, wiping down the bathrooms, and just general tidying of clutter, but they're so much of a habit now that I don't really think about it, kwim?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't calculate it in terms of hours, simply because I don't do the same thing everyday. I also don't do it at the same times everyday. I do what needs to get done.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Probably averages out to be a couple of hours a day.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010