What is the sexiest thing you have done for your relationship? adult content

I started to use costumes. How about ya give me some great Ideas!!!!

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 3:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Every once in awhile I will take a shower and get in bed next to him naked. I'll press my body up to his back. It never fails that he'll tell me, "Come to bed EVERY night like that!" I know better though. He'd get bored of that. So it is just sometimes. But it is rather sexy. Also I wear thigh highs with thongs under my skirt occasionally to work. When I come home and he notices, he is hot all night and can't wait until kids go to bed. It makes him crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Listening to him , his dreams, his desires, making him the center of the universe as much as i can. Making him feel important, manly in asking him to do MANLY tasks for me and cooing over the results. LOL
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 3:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Adored my husband for his positive traits and best self rather than criticize him for his faults and flaws.

There is simply nothing as sexy as being adored.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• One word for you: Tantra. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing we could have done ever! Sex went from 15 minutes to nearly an hour!!!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Every day of the world, I compliment him and show appreciation for the man he is, his integrity, his morality, his faithfulness. I've never had to do anything more than that and the marriage has lasted almost 46 years.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• costumes. role play. dress up... all kinda of things get creative. the first time i spoke dirty to him (many years ago) he came on the spot. we do light hitting and choking and bring toys into the bedroom and stuff
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Tantra is the sexual aspect of Yoga. HOLY BUCKETS!!! It is amazing. I found a book about it on Amazon! It is like mixing spirituality and meditation into one of the most intamit moments you can have. And it teaches you to train your body how to hold off having an orgasm. I know that doesn't sound like something you would normally want to do, BUT IT SO IS!!! When you hold off the orgasm (for both man and woman) it is ten times more intense and lasts WAY longer than you imagined possible!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Getting him ready for what I'm going to do for him at home.....by texting him or emailing him.
    guardwife10

Answer by guardwife10 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I stopped trying stuff like costumes, sexy dancing, fancy panties and recognized that I was enough to make him happy. Not every guy is a stereotype.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• What is a tantra?
    elisabellaguna

Comment by elisabellaguna (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010