What are your plans for the rest of this weekend?

I plan to go to church on Sunday but thats it. My husband has to work all weekend.

Misteh

Asked by Misteh at 3:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No plans this weekend. Although I would like to look for a Condo. But since my daughter is truly sick, that's postponed for a while.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 3:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well today my parents came down with my grandmother so we had lunch and then we went to the mall shopping for my DD. Tonight my hubby is at work so it's me and the kids (2yrs mine and My 13 yrs old SS) i may bring them out to dinner at McDonlads then just hang out watch a movie. My SS is grounded from doing anything with friends and the computer he has a project that wasn't done and all the homework that has been due since school started that he hasn't done at all. So tomorrow I have to work in the AM and my hubby has to work from 10pm 6am so not to much going on tomorrow maybe bring my LO to the park after nap time. I have to get up at 3am tomorrow morning for work so RELAXING sounds the best thing to do for me but with two kids in the house that will not happen :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I am going to my neice's 2nd birthday party shortly here. Other than that, I work tonight and tomorrow night(and every single night lol)
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My husband is fishing speaker wires through the walls. I am trying to study, and he is calling me every 5 seconds!!!!!!!! He is going to drive me to drink heavy liquor!!!!!!!%$%^@#$^%@$*#$
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We went Application hunting today, so that I can get a part-time job.
    Then the rest of the weekend is open.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• had a b-day today and sunday i have to go to other party
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Go to the state fair
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• shop for my sweet baby girl and pack my room at my daddys house to get ready to move across country to cali
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. I did a little bit today but need to get the rest of the month tomorrow.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010