How do I get read of flies?

I have cleaned everything in the whole house and they are still here! Any suggestions on what works or worked for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Thats what usually work for me. MAke sure your garbage can isnt too close to your house. Fly tape?
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 4:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• bomb the house?
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Fly strips. They work really well. (And there will always be those little buggers that find the perfect hiding place and come out to haunt you after all of the others are dead and gone. It never fails.)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• noel, bomb with what? I can't find anything that kills them!
    supplysgtswife

Answer by supplysgtswife at 4:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Fly paper...also, I've read that putting a little dish soap in a shallow dish of water can attract (and drown) them? Not sure if that works, but I'm about to try it. Our apartment complex is built in front of a bird sanctuary, so bugs of all kind seem to be our constant companion.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Do you mean RID? lol

Anyways....I would try bug bombs...you let them off in the rooms but you have to leave for a couple of hours. You can buy them at local gocery stores.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• never heard of bombs. we found that spraying them with windex works really well.
    Ysobel

Answer by Ysobel at 3:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2010