Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all Washingtonians

I need some help. My mom is 77 yrs old and is not doin well. Several years ago I left the washington state area and I am now trying to relocate back home.I woud prfer the western side of washingtn state only becaue that is where my mom is located. She lives in Shoreline wa. I am wondering if you know of any programs that can help me get back home. I am planning to drie and want o leave WV in late Oct. I know this is late but Iam going to need to get the cash together I am currently on dsablilty due to being legally blind. I would also like some help findig out who may have a short waiting list for housing.

Answer Question

Asked by dynameteduck at 4:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Travel

Level 13 (1,198 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Have you tried google? OR even search for a group for that area on here? What about looking at local newspapers for housing?

    Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

  • I needed some local housingauthorities and Iam legally blind and sometimes it hurts to look to long. thanks

    Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.