Pray for the residents in San Bruno CA.

Have you guys seen the gas explosion that took place in San Bruno California? They say a mother and daughter was killed. As cafe moms, we should send prayers out to everyone this affected so far, including the 4 lives lost. Do you all know if any memorial fund sites are sat up? I do feel the gas company should be held responsible. A resident there stated he had smelled gas for three weeks, and nothing was done. Another neighbor stated he was in his kitchen and he saw a large fireball hit a house next to him. He said the entire neighborhood looked like Armageddon. I have gas in my home, and if I smell anything strange in my home or neighborhood. I get on the phone and report it "IMMEDIATELY". Sometimes I hate having gas in my home because it is very dangerous.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 4:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I will actaully be driving through this area this afternoon on my way to a family function in San Francisco. I live in a country south west of San Bruno.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• IT was really scary to see it on the news. I mean, there were houses TOTALLY gone, but right next door, there would be a house still intact. Man...makes you think.
    Joeysmama012709

Answer by Joeysmama012709 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That is sad. Prayers to the families.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It literally blew me away when I saw it on CNN. I just couldn't believe something like this was unfolding. Vehicles, homes, anything in the fire's path was destroyed.
    ambr2006

Comment by ambr2006 (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I will pray for them
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Such a terrible loss - a prayer for those suffering from this tragedy.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010