how much is too much?

i love to bake at this time of year. i bake for everyone i can. some of the family members say i make too much. they don't bake that much, i have flour sugan and other baking stuff in my house at all times. do i stop making stuff for the family members and just make it for the ones who really enjoy it? or do i give them some?

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 4:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I will be happy to send you my address!

Seriously,. just fill your freezer with fresh-baked yummies

Answer by rkoloms at 4:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Keep bakin =) Is there a family in need in your area that you could donate the baked goods to?? Otherwise I'd give it to the ones who enjoy it!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You bake all you want to mama! If that is your thing, then do it! Enjoy yourself, and do what you love!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Some people are probably just jealous that they don't have baking skills! =D
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 4:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ask them if they want some and that way if they don't want any you aren't wasting your time and yummy food on them. And if they do then give them some. :)
    lvnmybabies248

Answer by lvnmybabies248 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i make them for the church funtions and anyother time i can. i once did a friends grad party and baked 15 kinds of cookies in under 12 hours. that was so much fun!
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If they complain they shouldn't get any
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You are a gem. And I name you my honorary sister, daughter, mother.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I get grief for baking & cooking all the time, and if I dare put anything on facebook I get all kinds of "how are you not 500lbs" comments. I don't bake for relatives though, just us & our freezer, i do share but not a whole lot (I have 4 kids with big appetites!). Bake to your heart's content and quit giving to anyone who makes a rude comment!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• my uncle's in the airforce and i'm trying to get the info from my grandma to send some to him. i know he'll love em.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010