Do You Have a Crafting Area?

I am thinking about turning either my laundry room into a partial crafting area or our back upstairs space that we currently use for storage. I'm thinking about all of the different shelving units, cabnits, drawers, etc I can add. And it got me thinking about other people's areas. How do you have your Craft Space set up? Even if it's just a corner somewhere in the house, please share! And post pictures if you would like!!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 4:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i have taken over most of our computer room as my scrapbook area. although I haven't scrapbooked in a while
    jdadmommy

Answer by jdadmommy at 3:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have an antique cabinet in the corner of my dinning room that has my jewelry making supplies in it and another one in the living room that has my photography equipment and stamp collecting stuff in it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not right now, but I am working on it and hoping all will be in place shortly into the new year. It is so much easier and more enjoyable when it is in an organize area of its own.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I did until my youngest was born. My sewing/craft room became her bedroom :(
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• no i dont have a craft area but i need one for my scrapbooking & beading
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2010