I know this isn't a question but...

I'm tired of being the chaser. I'm ready to be chased. Just thought I'd share:).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• So what is your point to this chase who what do you want. Find what you want and get it if it's available then go for it. Chase him/her down and get that person, just don't step on anyone else shoes. You go girl!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Then you must play hard to get, mademoiselle! (could you hear my french accent when I said that?...lol)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There are many men in this world today who still like to do the pursuing, so just wait for one of those to come looking. Use the waiting time to decide what character traits you would really like to have in a husband, and then you will be ready when the pursuing begins!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I agree with you my mom always told me whatever you chase gone run from you so stop chasing and let them chase you...
    pink2483

Answer by pink2483 at 5:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• pink thats funny
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2010