my cycle is late but im getting a negative home pregnancy test can i please get some help with this problem?

I took fertilaid and used there ovulation strips i stopped taking fertilaid after i ovulated and several days later had some very light spotting for three till four days. I continued to use the ovulation strips and they said i was ovulated everyday and i waited four days after my cycle was late and took a pregnancy test i order from them and it stated negative can i please get some help with this problem. I'm 27 years old and have been trying for a baby for about four years now.

pink2483

Asked by pink2483 at 4:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• A negative test result doesn't necessarily mean that you are not pregnant, especially if you tested early. The HCG hormone may not be high enough yet to get a positive reading. I know you are anxious because you have been waiting so long for a positive result, but try to relax. Keep in contact with your doctor and wait a few days and retake the test. You might be surprised! Also talk to your doctor about all of the fertility options available to you. I wish you baby dust and God's blessings! GL!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• you should ask your doctor for the blood test.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would wait just a few more days... sometimes it can take a couple days actually get impregnanted... your cycle could be late for a number of reason... stress, diet, just because it wants too...GOOD LUCK!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would wait about a week give it time so you can conceive and then call your doc and get a blood prego test.
    bradymoma86

Answer by bradymoma86 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• you might not have enough of the hormone to detect pregnancy in a pee test... so either wait another week and try again, or make a doctors appointment for a blood test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 AM on Sep. 12, 2010