are you watching the 9/11/01 documentaries?

iv been watching today and its so hard not to cry! it probably doesnt help tht im pregnant and soooo emotional anyway. its just so heartbreaking!

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 4:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't have cable but I wish I could!! People need to watch that stuff, no matter how hard it may be... We can not forget what they did to our people...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I watched on Greta last night and cried all over again. I heard a tribute on the radio and was crying in the car.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I watched the National Geographic documentary last week, and have it saved to DVD. I also saved a DVD copy of the documentary that was filmed by the two French filmmakers, who just happened to be making a story about NYC firefighters, when the first plane flew over head and slammed into the North tower.

It IS heart wrenching to watch, it SHOULD be difficult to watch people running for their lives and jumping and falling to their deaths! THAT is what happened!!! I can't stop crying or shaking with anger when I watch these documentaries, but I feel they are necessary to watch to ensure that we never forget.

When my children are old enough to understand you can bet they will be watching them.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, I have watched them and I think it is important to in order to ALWAYS remember what happened... and I happen to think it's important to face our emotions and deal with it..
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 5:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We arent watching them. I took my children to the U.S.S Alabama today and there was a tribute there!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Its so important to always remember what those peopl did to our country. But the more I watch it, the more it pisses me off and also makes me sad.
    Joeysmama012709

Answer by Joeysmama012709 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No, I can't watch them. I can't even think about that day without crying.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• They started showing shows a few days ago, I watched then, cried alot, then had to explain to my kids why I was crying. It was as if I was watching it back when it happened. It made me hurt and then I realized that if I still feel that hurt so much that almost every American felt the same, and then I had to keep my TV turned to something upbeat since then. The hurt is still too raw for most of us. This will be with most of us for a very very long time...
    Ruthie170

Answer by Ruthie170 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes hubby and I watched them on the History Channel all day long. The most touching one was 102 Minutes that Changed America. And yes they make me cry and make me emotional but I don't ever want people to forget what happened that day..
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010