What is the best survey site?

So far, I have been doing surveys on MyView.com which is okay. I pretty much started like three months ago. I've earned 1 gift card and halfway on my way to the next. I have been tracking my progress if you're interested at http://hubpages.com/hub/Myviewcom-Survey-Site-Actual-Rewards. Just testing out different sites but don't want to waste time on one that isn't worth my time...

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 5:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• i have a list of the best survey sites on my blog.. earningsinabasket.blogspot.com i try and ad more weekly. i do my bes to find the ones that pay the most and have the best payout.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't really use them.  It's not easy to actually make money with them.  Here is a list that I have on my Blog:  Survey Sites

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I do in person surveys, not online.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There are tons of scams out there, talk to someone who's actually worked with any company you choose to try out. And never never send any money to anyone for a "job". I've tried lots of work at home sites, this is my list of legit companies: Earn Money at Home

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010