Where and how do you see your self being in 5 years?

I hope to be an RN , and spending more quality time with my family- and much closer to a decent college fund for my daughter.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1 or 2 more children and about to utilize my education. AND hopefully not living next door to my in-laws ... damn housing market ... can't sell and lose money ... so I'm losing my sanity!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• wow in 5 years. I hope to see myself in my own house living in Auston TX. With the guy I love the most. WE are gettin marry in 2012 so I hope everything good by them. :)
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• hmmm....in five years, I want to be taking my daughter to school for the first time, spending time getting closer to my husband, and *hopefully* working on my cosmetology career (might sound stupid, but it makes me happy :) )
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 5:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I hope to see myself in a house by then with 1 or 2 more children and maybe be working in a pharmacy if im lucky enough
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• can I hire you? I might be moving out of this house and making it a REgional center home for my oldest and another disabled adult. I hope to travel with my younger two RV style...my youngest will mostly likely have his new kidney by then.

I might have might RN licensed by then...have a two year wait right now to enter the AA program...rather get my MA in Autism though..but dang I just finished all the pre rec's for the RN program~hell of a lot of work and they eat their young alive in that program~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 5:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I hope to have my degree in writing, have 1 of my stories published, have 1 more kid, move back to Virginia, and be happily married. (In no particular order) :-)
    misskrissie

Answer by misskrissie at 5:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• hopefully seeing my son graduating from high school!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 6:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• at home with my 5 year old daughter and a baby on the way : ) and an amazing husband by my side
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Hope to be as healthy or healthier than I am now...hopefully healthier.
    My son would be 15 so that's scary. I'm scared of having a teenager.
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 7:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Where i am now...just older...I'll be 47 and hubby will be 53! We've checked everything off of our "to do" list and now we're just raising our children...who will be turning 12 and 14 in 5 years, and we should be traveling more and doing those things we put off while the kids were young. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010