Where do your kids sleep, what age are they?

Title says it all. I'm just wondering.

Arkaidy

Asked by Arkaidy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• All of my kids have always slept in their own beds, in their own rooms. When they were first born, they slept in a bassinet in our room for the first two months or so, then transitioned to their crib.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• In her toddler's bed. She could move to her twin, but I need to get it closer to the floor before I put her in it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 2 months - in her crib in her room
    22 months - in a twin bed in his room
    9, 10, and 13 year olds - in their own beds in their own rooms

Answer by missanc at 5:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• In her crib half the night and with me in bed the other half ... she's 15 months and can't quite go back to sleep after waking up alone!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Some of my kids slept in their cribs and others in their crib and my bed. The oldest my kids have slept in my bed was 3 or 4 years old. I noticed much of that depended on having other siblings and where they sleep.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 5:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• 5 year old ~ in her twin bed in her own bedroom......she's slept there since she was 6 weeks old and sleeping through the night
    7 year old ~ in the bottom of a bunk bed that he shares with his 9 year old brother (he sleeps on the top bunk)........they've both slept in their own bedroom since they were 2 months old.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• In his crib in his room
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Well my 33 year old slept in her own room in her own bed
    my 30 yr old did the same thing
    my 8 yr old has done the same as her siblings
    I never slept any of them in my bed or my room
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My son is 22 yo and sleeps all over the house. He can sleep in beds, on couches, in living room chairs, in cars,  and even falls asleep at the computer or table. He slept in my bed until he was almost 3 and then shared a room with at least one of his two older brothers until he was 17. Some of the time since he was 17 he has had his own room. His brothers have moved in and out.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My oldest has always slept in his own bed in his own room (which later he shared w/brothers).. Babies #2 and #3 did sleep in a bassinet in my room for the 1st 3-4 months and then they went right into the crib in the kids room.   Currently my oldest has his own bed, and the younger 2 have the bunk beds in the kids room.

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010