What size do you consider is fat?

I think size 20 is fat.

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think having more than 26% bodyfat is fat.

I know a woman who is seven feet tall. She wears size 18 and 20 tops, but she's super-fit.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Each size fits each body types different. If you would have asked me this question pre-baby I would have said like a 12, but now I would say anything over 16 or 18 is probably overweight.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That sound good to me. I'm a size 16 or 18.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't think its size but shape.... because if you are in a size 10 at 5ft tall you're going to look a lot different then a size 10 at 5 ft 9 for example
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• size has nothing to do with weight. i'm a size 7 and 5"2 but it's because i have wide hips and a big muscular butt, i'm still thin and fit and have a tiny waist. sizes have to do with your body type. if your stomach rolls over the top of your jeans and you look like a jiggly muffin then you are fat and thats not healthy
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ya it depends on the height and body type.... I have friends that are a size 12 and look wonderful and some that are a size 0 and look horrible
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• gailll i saw another post you commented on where a woman asked about going to the gym and you said going to the gym was not necessary and you lost all your baby weight and got to 100 lbs by just being a mom. so basically you're a liar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I don't think its the size or weight you are I think its how you look that matters. It just depends on the person I think.

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• oh look i found the post. "How can you go to the gym when you have a baby to take care of? You don't have to go to the gym. I would have problems keeping my weight up to 100 while breastfeeding and normally weighed about 115. I used baby slings and carriers and was active and have always had a healthy diet. I belonged to a food co-op and lived near a great food market." so in addition to thinking you know everything and posting bogas answers and trolling you lie too

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• if anything jiggles, wiggles, or hangs overs, then you are fat.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010