I'm asking this in response to another question I asked earlier..what would you consider a clingy woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Depends on the situation ...
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It depends, mostly I'd think it's none of my concern as long as they are both happy.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Please provide specifics...
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 5:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Really, I think clinginess is in the eye of the beholder just as beauty is. My husband calls me many times in a day and he has been that way for 11 years. Some people would call that clingy but I wanted him to call me so to me it's called "he cares about me" and vise versa. If you are a female, a guy may think you are clingy if you don't let him hang out with the guys alone or if you, yourself, don't get out much. That's just from my experience on how guys think.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 5:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ChicaThis

agree
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm far from clingy I run from relationships because they are unneeded when I need sex I get it then get up and leave or kick the guy out. I don't sleep around much but I don't get attached either, I don't like being touched. kissed on, cuddled. useless shit if you ask me. I think clingy girls are the type that get jealous all the time have to be all over their guy in public and has to constantly be touching their partner.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 2:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2010