Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas on where my husband can go and get a cholesterol test and results that will not be attached to his record?


Asked by tootoobusy at 5:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Health

Level 52 (487,465 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • call your local hospital for days that they do free screenings or community service screenings. you can also buy home test kits.GL

    Answer by jewjewbee at 6:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

Next question in Health
Could I have Pts syndrom?

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
what for dinner?

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Goodbye Ladies!