Not really a question, yeah a ? too.

But I started going to this dating site and had this man send me a message, he had no picture on his profile but i thought what the heck. So we started talking on the site on msn and on the phone. Well his job is a very major job in his city. He is not living to far from me but a drive, nothing we can't handle. I think so far we hit it off amazing. He makes me laugh, on the phone and the web cam. He says he hopes he can make me happy. I am so excited to meet him. Its hard because we both got kids but we are both understanding of each other. He is such a sweetie. I am so excited. I am always excited about a guy I date but hopefully he is the one for me. So my ? is, he is a very busy man who has two jobs that are demanding. So how do i learn to take it slow and not freak out if I don't hear from him everyday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• If he's talking about making you happy then why do you not hear from him every day? If his job is major, then why two of them? I'm not trying to sound mean but I fear that it's a possiblity that you're being played. Take your time, people online, and even in regular life only tell you the things they want you to know about them, so just take it slow, don't rush things. if it's real, then it'll be better to go slow and it's really important to be friends above all in a relationship.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:17 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Since I have been divorced I am suspicious of every man. Just make sure you "hear" and not through rose colored head phones. Also read the book "He's Just No In To You" a great, great perspective about guys and dating.
    Kteacher427

Answer by Kteacher427 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• A lot of men don't put a lot of time and attention into relationships, at least as much as we want them to. They think if you have an understanding and all is well between you then that's enough. They think you should sit and wait patiently while they do their jobs and take care of their responsibilities at home with their kids. Sometimes it takes time to fit a new family into an already busy schedule but it can happen. You've already checked him out, right? he's not married or living with someone, right? It might sound harsh of me but many men use the Internet to entice nice ladies into emotional relationships and they end up not being available but let's think positive. He's just trying to work things into his life to include you and your kids so that means you have to learn patience!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008