morning sickness

I have heard that morning sickness feels different for every women...I have been feeling "gross" in my stomach on and off lately...I dont throw up, but it comes and goes. Also, I have been getting heacaches...I woke up with a terrible one this morning...I can't explain how I've been feeling..almost like I have a hang over (minus the drinks)...just blah. Is that the way morning sickness feels?

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 5:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• that's how i felt with both my pregnancies. i was tired and had headaches and didnt throw up just felt like if i did i might feel better.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I know it's different with every woman and with each pregnancy also. My 1st made me mildly nauseous and throw up for close to 5 months, My second I was nauseated 24/7 and threw up 2-3 meals a day I think I was losing weight but only lasted 4 months and I got a bunch of heartburn once the puking stopped. Good Luck to you. I hope it's not so bad for you
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was realy nauseous the first trimester but never actually threw up (well, that's not true. Sorry. I did throw up twice in one day bc my cat threw up and it made me throw up! LOL) Personally I felt like I was sea sick the entire first tri. I'd say it's just morning sickness. Headaches can be caused, I believe, bc of the increase in blood in your body.
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 6:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Zeppelynn...I like how you said you felt "sea sick". That is how I've been feeling when I drive. I was driving lastnight with my finace in the car..he thought I was crazy when I told him I felt off balance lol....
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That is exactly how I felt. Hopefully that is a good sign for you and you get the answer you want!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That's how mine started with this pregnancy..

with my daughter I didn't even think about being pregnant until I was driving to work and had to pull over to start puking along the road way. (I was sooo afraid some cop was going to come by and ask what was up because I was working midnights.. lol.).
    Anyways, while I work I happen to look at a calendar and think, crap.. I think I skipped my period too.. sure enough after a trip to the doctors.. I was pregnant. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:29 AM on Sep. 12, 2010