I am looking for a Doula that worked with my daughter in Boca Raton, Fla.

My daughter delivered a beautiful daughter with the aid of a wonderful doula on Dec. 10, 2006. My daughter died in January and I would so much like to make contact with this person. I have made some attempts but have not found her. Does anyone have any ideas or information that may help me?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 5:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Well hon, my DD lives in Boca and is pregnant with twins no less........I'll ask her, she's a hair dresser and meets all kinds of people. I'll msg you if I get any info that could help you.. She owns the Blush Salon on 2nd street. I'll get back if I find anything out for you.......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• have you googled doulas in that area? Is there a national association that she might have belonged to? Just ideas........I'm so sorry about your daughter
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My condolences on the loss of your DD. I've never heard of a Doula but would like to know what it is? Is it like a midwife?

zbee

Answer by zbee at 2:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, it is similar to a midwife. I do not know all the differences.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010