Timing your pregnancy?

Is there a way to "time" when your baby will be born? My husband and I would really like to have a November baby, so that would mean conceiving in February, right?

Of course I'd be happy with whatever I get, but we want a Nov. baby for sentimental reasons.

Nik8608

Asked by Nik8608 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I did the same thing to be honest. Our family is all July August and September; and for once I did not want to be preggers during the summer; so we timed for August (we also used the chinese gender chart to try and get another boy, hope it works LOL!) so we can have one in late April :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Sorry i just peeked at your profile and your babies are so cute!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Awww, we wanted a November baby too, also for semtimental reasons (hubby's little brother died, his birthday was in November, hence the want). We knew we had to conceive in late Feb. But for us it never happened - just didn't go that way. But yes, February, maybe late January, but it all depends on what time of the month you ovulate in. If you're ovulating at the end of Jan, you'd want to try then, if you conceived in late Feb, you'd risk a Dec. baby. GL!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:48 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes! actually...
    My fiance and I planned our pregnancy and we got it down to the day. So we are due christmas, but if she doesnt come then but she will come in december... Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hey!!!!! I am a December Baby!!!!!!! LOL!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Go to www.americanpregnancyassociation.org. Use the pregancy caluator. You put in the date of you LMP and it gives you a due date. If you put in the date you should be getting your Jan/Feb period it will tell you when the baby would be due.
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 1:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008