What do you do with your children for fun?

My kids are so far apart that I have to do seperate stuff with them. My older ones are 16, 18 and 21. We like going to the movies, out for coffee, hanging out and talking etc.. The little ones are 5 and 9 (twins) with them, we like going to the park for picnics, doing arts at home, dancing around etc.. The 12yo and almost old enough to do stuff with the older ones but still young enough to play with the little ones!

This we all do together are movie nights at home, trips and baking!

mysevenkids

Asked by mysevenkids at 6:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your family is so big I think it would be unreasonable to think you would be able to do much together. Eating dinner at the table is important for families. It would be nice to have a night that everyone was expected to be home for family dinner. We always went to my grandparents and had dinner on Sun. and that was special. Maybe one weekend a month you could do something special like go to a state park for the day. Something different every month.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• we go everywhere together.... well she has too shes in my tummy ha ha
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 6:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Besides hide from them, we play board games or go swimming. We watch tv shows we both like. My oldest daughter who is an adult likes to go out for supper. We like to go to the movies, too. And go for walks.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 7:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010