Has anybody else experienced this????

I have been experiencing so many different things that could be early signs of pregnancy. Tender breasts, tired, headaches, MOODY, feeling gross in my belly , lower back aches, and feeling like my period will be here any min. The one that I am unsure of is feeling dizzy, like being off balance. Is that a symptom as well? Has anybody else experienced these symptoms....????

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 6:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I've been feeling the same way, except for that I had a "period" that lasted only 3 days instead of my normal 5-7 days that it normally lasts with some spotting about a week before that, but it never felt like a normal period. I have been going to the bathroom a lot lately and almost any smell esp. cigarette smoke is making me feel like I need to run to the bathroom and throw up, but nothing ever happens. I have also had extremely weird food cravings, I've been wanting eggs, chocolate and steak and sometimes salad which are all things that I never eat and hate with a passion. I am almost certain that I am pregnant, just waiting to take a test to confirm it. I hope this helps you some.
    MelodyAyn

Answer by MelodyAyn at 6:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• YES THATS A SYMPTOM HAVE U TRYIED TAKING A TEST OR DOO U KNOW UR PRGO ALREADY FAINTING SOMETIMES HAPPENS TO SO ID BECAREFUL
    babykathy09

Answer by babykathy09 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have been feeling like I am crazy lol...I feel drunk or something....I have never felt so out of it. Is it also normal to feel like my period is coming at any time?
    S.D.A

Comment by S.D.A (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That's how I felt when I first got pregnant. I was lightheaded and dizzy all the time and passed out a few times during my first and second trimesters. I also felt like I was expecting my period at any time throughout most of my pregnancy. I felt crampy (from stretching), moody, etc.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I had all these symptoms and found out I was preggo!! I could handle them all the only one I didnt like was the dizziness. Soo good luck to you and I hope you get the answer you are looking for. I am sending you lots and lots of baby dust!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It can be.. or these could all be symptoms of other things, like anemia. Get some blood work done, and they can tell you what's going on.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2010