How do you make money from blogs?

I have an idea for a blog, but was curious on how to make money from it. I know that I can probably add google ad sense, is there anything else? Also, what is a good blog site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• You should start with adsense, and apply for blogher. Blogher pays better, but there is a wait list.

If you start a blog, I'll be happy to support you and follow you, and I hope you'll do the same for me

http://www.lovinangelseveryday.blogspot.com
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Most blogs don't make money. You have to have a good reader base first so that there will be people to click ads, or possibly get a sponsor. You could try to contact relevant companies about sponsorship for your blog, like featuring products, etc. Good luck.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 6:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have a list of Adsense alternatives.  You can use any or all of these in this list:

Adsense Alternatives

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You can also make money for articles - you submit your ideas to the different websites with writing samples, and if chosen you write an article - can make $75 - $250 per article, which isn't bad.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 12:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ads and i also have affiliates who pay me for posting their ads and if people buy their products or services i get about $1.00-$10.00 per click
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010