Does any body know how to get rid of Multi-Colored Asian Lady Beetles

I have wore my self out sweeping up these Multi-Colored Asian Lady Beetles. They are outside and all over inside and my daughter is losing sleep each and every night cause she has a fear of bugs and i just dont know what to do so if any one could help me I would be so thankful

jacqui875

Asked by jacqui875 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• If you can find someone to spray your yard, foundation, and around your doors & windows (all inside & outside) with Asana, that's the best thing IMO. We've tried a variety of things for a variety of bugs, and the Asana's worked best. We live right next to a field, so we deal with scads of them every fall during harvest. You'd have to go to a local co-op maybe to find Asana, and a person has to be certified to spray it (hubby & FIL are, lucky me!). I don't honestly know what else to recommend.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:41 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my mom told to watered down dawn dish soap.. i havent tried it yet but u can spray the outside of ur home ask at the local co-op what they have and how much it will cost to spray last year they charged us $50.... the asian lady bugs pee on u and feels like they are bitting so i can understand if ur DD is afraid of them
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2008