When can a blood test be done?

When can a blood test be done to determine if your pregnant? I have the symptoms of pregnancy but I'm not late yet. Do I have to wait til I'm late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sooner than a urine test. I think I had one at 2 weeks once.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Many HPT's can detect pregnancy VERY early. If it's cheaper for you to see a dr. vs. buying an HPT-- go that route as they'll probably do both (an HPT and a blood test).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i think you should wait because if you start thinking your prego and if you not it might delay your period beacuse of your nerves and then you might get your hopes up to high so be just wait lol and you don't feel any thing to the first month any ways even then you don't feel any thing so yeah relax
    Destiny987

Answer by Destiny987 at 12:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2008