Is it ok to change up baby's solid food i was giving my girl veggies one week and fruit the next by the i started doing veggie one day and fruit the next

Supermom1580

Asked by Supermom1580 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I mix his fruit with baby oatmeal in the morning, he has a fruit he can feed himself, (cut bananas, strawberries, grapes blueberries) Multi grain cheerios, stuff like that for a snack, and then I mix vegetables with the oatmeal in the evening. He gets a tippy with water only with all meals and snacks. Hes nine months next week.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I usually give fruit for breakfast and veggies for lunch and dinner. If your LO is only doing one meal a day right now you can switch every other day, but I wouldn't go a whole week with only one or the other.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Ty ladies =)
    Supermom1580

Comment by Supermom1580 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010