would you ever get plastic surgery? for what and why?

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 7:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If I had the money..I would do what ever it takes baby..lol
    sherrell7575

Answer by sherrell7575 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yep I plan to get a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. My skin after having my kids is awful on my abdomen and I would like to have a nice full c-cup.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would like a new nose, a boob lift, a tummy tuck and I would like to have the skin on my arms and thighs tightened...

If you don't like what you see in the mirror, and you have the option to change it - why not?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Boob job, please! And some liposuction!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I would LOVE a tummy tuck and lipo. But I don't see me ever having the money to do it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I wouldn't! Im happy with the way i look and so is my DH<3. This is how god created me:)
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i would do a gastric bypass....and then i would have to get a tuck cause there would be excess skin....
    twistedsmile

Answer by twistedsmile at 7:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Boob lift and tummy tuck....and maybe a nose job at the same time lol!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Had my boobs done and my thighs lippo'd. I was a sad little B cup and went up to a DD...I'm not thin , so I looked silly with little boobs. I'm much more 'balanced' now. Had the thighs done because I couldn't lose the saddlebags. When I got thinner they just looked bigger, which frustrated me and caused me to give up and gain the weight back.

Would love a tummy tuck, and to up my implants another 250ccs. After 40 years of being a card carrying member of the IBTC I *LOVE* my big ones and wish they were just a little bigger.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 7:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Alien ray gun to my head and money no object? I'd get the total package, eveything biggened, smallened, lifted, pressed, whitened, dyed, capped or adjusted that's humanly possible. Then, I'd fake my own death and re-marry my husband under a different name. What can I say, I'm one fugly chick.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2010