I cant apply for a job on Costco.com?

How come i cant? I know i seen there monitors to sit down and apply but who wants to do that with a million people starring at you and a ton of noise? Most job applications done online now have tests that take a while and you need to concentrate..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• I've done one of those, and sometimes at the end (like in my case) if stuff matches up close to what they're looking for, they'll actually have you interview right then and there! It was great because I didn't have to wait for a call or whatever. I actually got the job from that! So it's not a horrible thing...but I can understand how it would be a little annoying to do with everyone around!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Some stores only do it at their kiosk.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you want to work at a business, you have to go along with their procedures. Maybe you will have to make an adjustment so that you can apply.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• op here... I was told over the phone from a lady you do it online and i kept telling her there is no link for a application process online nor does it say go in person. She told me there too busy to get a manager on the phone and to call back tomorrow morning.
    busybumblebe848

Answer by busybumblebe848 at 8:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2010