Anybody hungry???

Has anybody experiecned being overly hungry in early pregnancy? Before finding out your were pregnanat?? I have been eating sooooo much, but maybe it's just in my head...

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 7:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• no, you seem right on track~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yes.. I always got massive munchies the first 5 weeks I was pregnant, then come the 5th week.. it was head in the toilet for the rest of the first trimester, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• BUT then again.. I always got the munchies and cravings before my period hits.. it's my bodies way to tell it that it need to build up some of the iron in my body because the bleeding will deplete a lot of it.. (I'm anemic).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i have had that to but with my first one i was head in the toilet at 3 weeks and then after the first trimester(and lots of sick days) i was hungery all the time. the second time i was head in the toilet at 5 weeks but before then i was hungery. the last one i was just sick feeling from 2 weeks after till 3 weeks i just sat next to the toilet all day then at 3 weeks i started getting sick
    pandapoo100

Answer by pandapoo100 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010