Do you think people ask dumb questions just to get their #'s?

I just joined the Answers (although I'm a prolific yahoo answerer....girlwhoknowsitstrue....but noticed lots of questions seem just to be to ask a question instead of a relative one....do others see this?

Maureenmich

Asked by Maureenmich at 7:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes, but I don't see what purpose your question serves either?
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 7:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Is this one of those questions?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• well i guess that's why they have the categories in fun and games so you can ask silly questions and most of the other questions are serious imo
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Most people post in games when they want to do that. It's filtered from the rest of the answers community so it doesn't clog up the real questions. Since this is a network of moms, sometimes ladies are just looking for a convo.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• depends on the topic.. I try to stay in topics that interest me to avoid those type of questions when I'm not in the mood for them..
    but some are fun sometimes too because they open up interests that you may not consider discussing regularly.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:05 AM on Sep. 12, 2010