WHy?

Why is it that I say America is NOT perf3ect I am told to leave? I see flaws that is all. Do we not stand on front of a mirror and say "oh look at those grays" or whatever you say? I am very well aware that I am not perfect and since our country is run by imperfect humans it will not be perfect! Someone tell me what is wrong with saying America like any other country is not perfect?

delilahsmom1177

Asked by delilahsmom1177 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• who says it is?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• nothing is perfect. maybe it is how you said it. sometimes people like to bitch about how horrible america is, yet they do nothing about it and their country is a million times worse. of course from your question idk if that is the case, but i know people like that and all i want to say to them is if it's so horrible here, why don't you go back to your glorious homeland????
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• You in the post I saw said a hell of a lot more then America is not perfect. Of course that was a while ago but maybe some are reflecting on that. Not to be mean but in that troll post you pissed me off to.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• All I said is that i do not understand why people say OMG how did 9/11 happen on American soil like we are demi-gods. We are human beings and a country like everyone. What makes ours less likely to be attacked than any other?
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• hot I NEVER said more Americans are not perfect. i said NOBODY IS PERFECT! Really show me where I said that!
    delilahsmom1177

Comment by delilahsmom1177 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ^^^giggle

I don't think that is the reason people are telling you to leave

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• they probably mean..if you don't like it leave
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

Umm that is simple America is said to be invisible so it came as a great shock.

hot I NEVER said more Americans are not perfect. i said NOBODY IS PERFECT! Really show me where I said that!

There was a post a while back that said I'm glad I am not an American it sucks. You agreed with the OP and then said you can't wait to move to Canada. You were then told to get the fuck out.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Complaining never makes anything better. Doing does.
    Wonderlust

Answer by Wonderlust at 7:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There was a post a while back that said I'm glad I am not an American it sucks. You agreed with the OP and then said you can't wait to move to Canada. You were then told to get the fuck out.

I recall that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2010