prayers.

How will you introduce the Holy Bible and prayers to your child? My daughter's only 4 months, and I've already bought and read to her from her Baby's First Bible Stories.

shaysmommy5810

Asked by shaysmommy5810 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's a very good start. And just start praying for her at night, like saying good night prayers where she can hear them and as she begins to talk, she can say some with you.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Being I'm Pagan I won't. We do read our children the "My Book Of Bible Stories" as we do Greek, Roman and Celtic Myth stories before bed time. But there is no religious teaching with them - the children see them as just stories...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My husband would carry her around the room bf bed and pray with her and now that is is 4 we read the toddler Bible to her and she LOVES the stories..
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 8:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Like you, I warped my children's minds early with the fear and violence in the bible. But at least I have apologised. Will you do the same when your little one wakes up screaming because her Catholic best friend is going to hell??
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:47 AM on Sep. 12, 2010