what the heck is going on?

I cant get into any of my groups???????????? It says I havent joined any, not to mention the fact that I own one...Is there a problem with CM?

t.bean

Asked by t.bean at 12:09 AM on Oct. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• glitch im sure... happened to everyone.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:10 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I am having an awful time tonight....I thought is was just me. I have never had this much trouble. It took close to a half hour for my profile to load and then I couldn't get into all of my groups. I hope this won't be so bad tomorrow. Glad to know I am not alone. Hugs!
    Sniper_Mom

Answer by Sniper_Mom at 12:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hi t.bean,

This was a temporary problem that we believe has been fixed. If you experience any more issues, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2008