How soon can you get morning sickness?

I started on the 23 of aug. and yesterday i started throwing up could it be im pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• That's pretty soon, but yes, it's possible. Some women get morning sickness right away, some women never get it at all. I'd start acting like I were pregnant if I were you (being careful about caffeine, alcohol, etc) and if you're still suspicious in a couple weeks, take a pregnancy test!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Mine never started until I was about 7 weeks, but everyone is different.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I was having morning sickness within a week or two of conceiving (yes, I know that's really early, but I know for a fact when I got pregnant since it was the only day we had sex without a condom over a 3 month period of time). Wait a couple of weeks and take a test, and like aliceryannesmom said, start acting like you're pregnant in case you are.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• It depends on the person. I started having morning sickness a week after conception
    deliamomma09

Answer by deliamomma09 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Sometimes I get nauseous when I ovulate. You had AF 19 days ago so could be 5-6 days preggers that is pretty early to be sick from the build up of hormones.

BUT if this month is different from other months then it is a definite possibility. I usually got nauseous before I even knew I was pregnant and I knew every time by 29 days. (6 pregnancies)

bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yes it is possible that you could be pregnant. it happened to me i started getting morning sickness after 5 weeks or getting preg. every women is different.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it could start as soon as 2 weeks.. but on average hits at about 5-7 weeks.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Are you sure you hade an actual period? It could have been implantation bleeding. I had implantation bleeding for 5-6 days and thought I had started my period. Test came up negative day bleeding started and positive several days after it ended. Oh and I got morning sickness started 2 weeks later.
    bugsmom06

Answer by bugsmom06 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Anything is possible! I had terrible sickness with both my pregnancies and it started very early, only a few weeks into them.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 9:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010