how do i deal with all this stress "venting"

my family keeps stressing me out saying dumb stuff like its gonna be hard having a baby and they dont think i can do it...that im gonna need their help more then i think..and my soo isnt going to know what to do bla bla bla..yes i know having a child of your own is going to be tough and hard and i may need help.i know this but as for my so hes rased all of his little sisters like they were his own him mother was never around so for my family to talk crap about him makes me really upset im 14 weeks prgo im spost to be happy and im not..im upset all the time i try not to talk to them but when i dont answer they show up to my house..like the whole baby shower me and my so is paying for EVERYTHING and their throwing a fit because im not having it at my house..my house will not hold 60 people..so were having it at a buffet and their throwing a fit about it their not paying for it.. so they have no reason to right...

liljess09

Asked by liljess09 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is paying for it, they shouldn't be saying anything. But one thing I don't understand is usually a family member (not one who is supposed to be the parents of the baby) usually gives you a baby shower. Somebody in your other than you or your DH, should be giving you the shower instead. That's usually how it goes. Maybe you should have two, one with family and one with friends so you won't have to worry about how many people are in your house.

As for your DH and baby names, you still have time. I told my SO when my last child was born that I needed a name I could live with too. So we eventually changed our minds about the names, so don't stress over this part yet.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• and to add on to this my so dont like any baby names but jada and jordan and he wont change his mind and he dont care that its stressing me out or making me upset
    liljess09

Comment by liljess09 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2010