Do men cheat allways? or is their any good men out in the world?

sherrell7575

Asked by sherrell7575 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a great husband! There is hope.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• My man is a good one. We've been married 11 faithful years. There are good men out there. They don't all cheat.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ive been with my man for 6 years and he has never cheated there are good men out there it took me a while to find mine i hope u find yours good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, mam there certainly are good men out there but they are hard to find these days I'm told. Me and my husband have spent near 43 yrs. happily married and he's never, never been unfaithful, ran around, stayed out, and he has always, always came right home from work, didn't go to bars, etc. He is my very best friend and he's a handsome hunk that I love more today than ever. Don't be discouraged. Be patient and you pick him, don't let him pick you! When you do, and it's right...you'll both know and won't need to wonder. God bless you!
    Smiles4U430

Answer by Smiles4U430 at 8:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes, there are good men out there. My hubby has a soldier now who is going through problems, two of them actually. One is trying to get divorced, she won't sign. The other wants to work it out, I think. I told hubby to tell that one that he needs to cut his loses, he's wasted enough time on this chic. That he will find someone that will love him.
    Yes, there are good men out there, they aren't all gay, and if they are married, they are trying to get divorced! (or are single, but you haven't met them yet) Actually, hubby does have a single friend, his ex cheated, and now he's scared of women.
    Men are much more easily scared off them women are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• NO- i don't think All men Cheat- No Worries; when you least expect it- your Prince Charming will find You!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• They exist! I know they do, I married one! :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I got a good one too! Keep looking!!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i think everyone, men and women, are capable of cheating given the right circumstances. the only differences between cheaters and noncheaters is the choice to keep themselves out of situations that lend themselves to cheating. my SO is an amazing man, one of the best i've ever met, but he's cheated and so have i. it happens and it doesnt mean that the relationship is over.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• There are good men out there you just to dig to find them. My husband would never do anything of the such.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010