YAY!!!!!!!!

So yesterday was buzzfest here in Nashville, TN!!! We went last year but I was 7 months pregnant and it rained before the 2 best bands there got to play Shinedown and Alice in Chains. When I say it rained I mean it really rained lol! We waited in the pouring down rain for 2 hours waiting for the rain to stop but it ended up getting cancelled. Well anyway this year the weather was PERFECT it was super cloudy so not hot!!! It sprinkled a little but it was all good!!! I had my father in law keep the baby overnight and I drank and partied my little butt off!!!! I was DD last year so this year (which is the first time after having Lexi I have really gone out she's 10 months) I drank and partied my little butt of and hubby drove home!!!! It was so awesome and I had so much fun with hubby, brother-in-;aw, best friend and hubby's best friend I just wanted to share!!! It was so nice to get out and have some meeee time for once!! YAAYYY

melissaaytes

Asked by melissaaytes at 8:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know what you mean.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Isn't that the greatest? Not only did this year's weather improved, but you actually got to kick back and have a blast! Super awesome!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Go out? I dont know this.... :) but no I'm happy for you congrats :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010