What's the darndest thing your little one has said recently?

My kids say things that crack me up all the time, but this week it was my 3yr old getting her shots at the doctor's office: the nurse couldn't stop fawning over how "brave and big" she was about getting shots, and laid out a whole array of stickers for her to choose from. DD looked over the stickers, which included Sesame Street, Sleeping Beauty, Care Bears, etc and said very seriously, "Um, no thank you. I think I did a berry good job too, but I don't like these. Do you have Snow White?"

My jaw dropped. LOL

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 8:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter came home complaining about the low quality toilet paper in the public school she goes to. LOL
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Does my six-year-old perfectly lip-synching every single word of Bel Biv Devoe's "Poison" count? Because it really kind of blew my mind.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Me:What do you want to be for halloween?
    Him:Luigi
    Hubby: Why?
    Him:because he is awesome
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• (listening to single ladies by beyonce, in the car) my 2 yr old- daddy put a ring on it ! lmao loved it ! (he do need to put a ring on it though heheh)
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• We went out to eat today and my son was getting antsy so I was playing around with him when he tried to stick my finger in his mouth and bite me. I said "Hey don't bite me!" and he yelled out at the top of his lungs "BITE ME!!" ........
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I have no kids of my own, this is between my mom and 8 year old sister.

My mom said to her, "Time to take a shower."
    She asked, "Why do I have to take more showers in third grade than I had to take in second grade?"
    My mom responded, "Cause third graders smell more than second graders."
    She looked my mom dead in the eye and said, "I think you're making that up."
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2010