Sites For Selling Things?

Have a few things I'm trying to sell and not having much luck, been listing and re-listing on Craigslist and only getting scams in response, not wanting to list on eBay. Any ideas of other sites I could try? A couple things I can ship, but a couple I can only sell locally, so sites for online selling and local selling both would be appreciated. Thanks in advance =)

dedicatedrider

Asked by dedicatedrider at 8:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• in iowa we have the veridian swap sheet, its through the bank see if any of ur local banks have something similar, no scams!!!!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• try a pennysaver like swap sheet.. you can check online for your local ones... and the newspaper, you can sometimes list ads on their websites.

Also try local flea markets.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Are these things you are making? You can sell them on Etsy.

If they are household items I would try to find someone locally in the newspaper, by putting up signs or advertising on facebook. There are usually places to post on forums for your town if you do some online searching.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• bonanzle.com is where I sell my stuff...it's free to list whatever and the fees are super low and they don't charge you until you get $3 in fees...I love it...
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Consignmentcrossroads.com is great! One time fee of $10 and after that NO FEES on whatever you sell.
    ilovemel

Answer by ilovemel at 7:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010