What older trend are you happy to see come back? What can you not wait to see go away again?

I'm happy to see plaid coming back in style, and the really loose shirts that fit kind of off the shoulder. I can't wait for skinny jeans to be a distant nightmare again, though.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i dont know about what im happy about coming back...but omg i want skinny jeans gone..FOREVER!! and to never come back!! EVER!! they are sooooooo ugly..i dont care if your male, female, young or old, skinny or fat, they are U G L Y ! ! ! ! !
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• i am with the skinny jeans hate group. there are really thin people that can rock them pretty well but WHY!? they look so uncomfortable.. i like the idea when it comes to rock stars giving me a free preview. thats nice lol... typically...

I like plaid and i like bell bottoms those came back when i was a teen.. I liked the vintage bell bottoms too.. haha. I dont see leggings alot unless it is 80's night somewhere close. i hate low riders.. i have seen the weirdest shaped asses because of them.. Bluhhh!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:14 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I can't wait till leggings go....I wore that in kindergarten. Women are way too old to be wearing that.

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• lol, I actually like the leggings right now.. I'm pregnant, so I don't have to worry about pregnant jeans.. those leggings are stretchy, so they can always be worn after the baby comes in december or next winter (even if it's just under jeans to help keep warmer).

I agree with you about the skinny jeans.. especially when the boys wear them.. serious boys, stay out of your sisters closets!! lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:07 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I can't wait to the pants to your knees go away that shit who the hell wants to see your f**king boxers dude for real.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• ohhhhhh and those bermuda shorts....dont like those either!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I'm tired of Skinny Jeans. Soo tired of Skinny jeans. And Walmart brought back White Washed Jeans, Really? Those are digustingly ugly! I'm not sure that I can think of a trend that I really like. Leggings are super cute for kids, but not so much for adults.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• "I can't wait to the pants to your knees go away that shit who the hell wants to see your f**king boxers dude for real"
    lol, that styles been dead for a while, it just takes a while for some to realize it. Don't worry, they'll realize it soon enough.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:08 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Amen to the skinny jeans/leggings going AWAY! I think this whole "everything ugly as hell from the 80's is cool again" trend needs to DIE.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 9:24 AM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I love all the "older" fabrics making a comeback such as seersucker, flannel,corduroy, eyelet and the embroidered.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 5:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2010