sex and kids, what happened to you adult content

i know odd title, but have u ever had ur kid/s tell others something about ur sex life

my now 4 yr old heard dad spank mom doing the naughty and he used to tell everyone that daddy beats mommy, when it happened he told daddy to stop hitting my mommy, it was late at night and the door was closed, (i dont like locks) he just walked in OPPS!!!

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 8:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hehe! Sorry that's kind of funny. My son or daughter hasn't told anyone about my husband and my sex relationship.

When my son was little and I was dating his dad. I put him to bed, made sure he was sleeping, shut the bedroom door, and locked it. At least I thought that I did that is. My husband (then boyfriend) and I were having sex. All the sudden he stops and give me the deer in the head lights look (like he was scared almost). I move my head around to see that my son had woken up and walked into the room (I didn't shut the door hard enough I guess). He patted his dad on the butt. Mood killer right there.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• lol had it happin to me befor we just told mine that me and daddy wreatle and play around and during the day just play around with him or her like that and they will think nothin about it or thats how mine was
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• That's hilarious!

mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 8:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• lol funny
    navywifemomkoch

Comment by navywifemomkoch (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2010