Do you ever worry that your SO still has feelings for a past love?

I don't worry about Jim's first wife but sometimes I wonder if I wasn't around if he'd get back together with his old girlfriend. They were together for five years. Things have changed a lot since they broke up. Jim has his kids now and her kids are grown and gone. The house is paid for. Etc.

L.A.F.outloud

Asked by L.A.F.outloud at 8:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that my husband would go with his "first love" (because that was the first women that he was in a serious relationship with). He's saw her a few times. She's changed and not for the better. I think that he'd go back to sleeping with any women that let him.

elly25

Answer by elly25 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• why would you care about what would happen if "you weren't around?" you wouldn't be there and he could do what he wanted. i could give a crap what my hubby will do after i'm dead...... i'll be dead lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• What if ? Don't worry. If he wants to go he will. In that case forget him. If he stays even better. Forget about borrowed problems, worries & troubles. Live in the moment and love the life you have, Sister!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• No I dont worry about it. We have been together for 10yrs (since 10th grade) so whatever feelings he has is of a person who no longer really exist (as u age u change alot) but its OK to still care for people in your past..
    There are a few of my ex's I was really close to & I will always care for them & hope the best for them.. But not in any way do i still think of them "that way" ... Not at all!
    And to think of "what might have been" is just that, only a thought.. doesnt mean anyone wants those "might haves" to really happen!
    I made my choice, and am ecstatically sticking to it! ;)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nope.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 8:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nope, I don't. Past girlfriends didn't treat him very well. Not like he deserves to be treated, so I don't worry.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• NO- i don't worry about my husband having feelings for any past Loves or worry about What if's either-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Nope.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• no..i always worried with my ex though..because he always tried to make me jealous
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010