please help dont no what to do

how do i tell my ex boyfriend that im pregnant if he wont even talk to me or see me or anything and i dont no what to do cuz i dont no if im even goin to keep it as in abortion

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 8:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Well if he is the father then he needs to know that you are preggo so i would go banging at his door and tell him straight up i am preggo and if your keeping it then tell if not then what the hell are you stressin over.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• First decide what to do. I will say, that I am against abortion, but unfortunately it is legal and your choice. If you abort it, then you don't have to tell him at all. If you decide to keep it, you need to tell him because you are entitled to financial support. If you have his cell #, simple text him. Otherwise, call him and if he doesn't answer, leave him a message. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I thought you should know, I am pregnant and you are the father". Leave it at that and let him make the next step.

I am assuming this is a recent break-up?
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Yes the father needs to know, either way..
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 8:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• First you need to decide if you are gonna keep the baby. If not, then there is no point in telling him anything. If you decide to keep the baby, then find a way to tell him. Go to his house, go to his job, go to his mom and tell her. Find a way. He deserves to know. And, he's gonna have to pay CS, so he's gonna find out anyhow. But, you have to make up your mind first.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• if you keep, then you tell
    if you do not keep, then you do not have to

if you are trying to contact him, then are you wanting his input into decision???
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• Not to be overly crass, but if you allowed him to put his penis inside you, why are you worried about giving him this information? Just tell him.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I say if you end up choosing an abortion, I wouldn't tell him. If you want to keep the baby, then def tell him. I don't know what kind of relationship you both had, but I believe it is always the woman's choice. Good luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 9:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I agree with Dr. Donna just tell him you shouldn't be worried about it.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• When you make up your mind, it will be easier for you to know what you should do in telling him or not.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• If you're not mature enough to just tell him, are you really mature enough to care for a child? And if you're not mature enough to care for a child you should NOT be having sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2010